Sunday, December 27, 2009

What powder coating gun should I invest in?

I want to start powder coating but am not sure what gun would be best to get. I am most concerned about getting a quality paint job then anything else. I am on a budget as well so if possible would like to getting a somewhat cheaper type. I will mostly be doing smaller parts so it speed does not matter for me. So any suggestions? If so then can you also tell me why I should get a certain type or brand? Like I said my concerns are quality and looks, not speed. I am not extremely knowledgeable on powder coating so any info would be great, Thanks...What powder coating gun should I invest in?
I just sent your question on to my son who was in the powder coating business. Hope he has time to reply.What powder coating gun should I invest in?
My son lives with his girlfriend, her email addressis butterfyin6@btc-skynet.net. His name is Jeff. Her name is Katie. Go ahead and send an email to them, I think they forgot I sent your question to them. Report Abuse

Nordason---mouse4898@yahoo.com鈥? Report Abuse

Nordason gun with attmnts. Sandblast cabinet, 7ft. Old pow coated parts burn with torch to redo. Report Abuse
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment