Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I bring powdered potassium aluminum sulfate (tawas) in my luggage to the airport?

I am afraid that it might be mistaken for illegal Cocaine (met amphetamine).


Well, I use it for my underarm hygiene... Not really fond of using roll-ons. I will be working abroad full time for 2 years. Don't want to be caught up with the dilemma of where to find some when I am already there.. So, I am planning of bringing a bunch.. may be 1/4 kilo will do.


Thanks!Can I bring powdered potassium aluminum sulfate (tawas) in my luggage to the airport?
yeah its okay. just remember to check it in. we tried that when I went to the US. they didnt even ask me anything about it. if ever they will ask just tell them its powdered potassium aluminum sulfate.Can I bring powdered potassium aluminum sulfate (tawas) in my luggage to the airport?
You wont find tawas anywhere but philippines. Put it in your checked baggage. Over zealous security robots around the world like to confiscate things from your carry-on bags. Especially if they don't know what it is.
yes you can! airport security have equipment to detect illegal drugs.
consider too bringing that big rock type tawas instead of the powder.


mas matipid, kabayan.


And no friction feel too.





God bless your work abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment