Sunday, December 27, 2009

How is the quality of powder coating chrome?

I'm thinking about gettin my wheels powder coated black. They are the Helo Maxx chromes. The reviews for the shop say he is excellent and been doing great service for over 50 years. He is charging $70 a wheel.





I am wondering how good is the quality of getting something powdercoated? Will it hold up while offroading?How is the quality of powder coating chrome?
It all depends on the quaility of the powder coating being used. If the guy has a great rep for doing quaility work then I would not be worried. I have a friend that stripped down his motorcycle and had numerous parts powder coated, it turned out pretty good and that was just some basic powder coating. You should be good to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment