Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Would powder coating my stock rims on honda look good? (pics)?

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w126/鈥?/a>





http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w126/鈥?/a>





I was wondering if it would be cheaper to powder coat the rims rather than buying new ones plus getting new tires because my tires are fairly new.








I wanted to powder coat the rims black and eventually get the windows tinted.


What do you think? and how much would the powder coating cost about?Would powder coating my stock rims on honda look good? (pics)?
Damn U have a Accord


there bolt pattern are hard to find lol


Try Craiglist u can find cheap rims n then paint them n they come with tire 95% of the time they will need replaced do


So I say aftermarket get either bleck with chrome lip or all black





Also with rims u MUST paint ur Brake pads or else ull look retarded lol


seeing how u want ur car all black go with black if not a red or bright blue will make it pop outWould powder coating my stock rims on honda look good? (pics)?
well with powder coating i would think that it would have to be a shade of the color of the car, like of it was a black car, it would be a shade of black, meaning gray, grayish or light black.
hi


maybe you can find your answers from the following websites:





HTTP://WWW.GHOSTFASHION.COM





tags:nfl jerseys,nike shoes,ugg boots,ed hardy,coach handbags,air jordan
I would suggest getting new rims, powder coating your rims would not look very good. I think you still should tint your windows though.
if you're gonna spend money, you might as well go out and buy aftermarket rims.
paint them, altho i think black wont look good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment