Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Powder coating?

I need a cage made out of wire that is either not galvanized, or that is powder coated... All that is available in my area is galvanized wire mesh... Is it possible to powder coat my own wire? If so how do I do it, and where do I get the stuff?Powder coating?
With no offense meant at all, can you purchase a cage?





Also with all due respect I've had birds and other animals in my life, most of my life, and my concern; is Gnawing on cage wire/bars.





If this isn't for an animal, or your rationale is strictly aesthetics; certainly you can purchase MATTE finish spray paints that will give you a similar effect to Powder coating.





Any PAINT you apply is potentially toxic to anything living; kept caged.





Certainly too there are COATED cage materials such as a brass look, or perhaps for more money stainless or chrome steel wiring.





Steven WolfPowder coating?
What is the cage for? Who says it has to be powder coated?
www.Eastwood.com. they have what you need to do powder coating. They have severial kits to choose from.
depends if you live close to a big city, but you can get things powder coated by companies that do industrial painting for a reasonable price, it takes expensive equipment,so contact an auto shop or a local construction comp.,they,ll know
P/c is painting with an electrical current to bond paint...best left to pros

No comments:

Post a Comment