Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have a Nissan 350z and want to get my rims powder coated?

I wanted to get the rims black and i was wonder how much it should cost. Also I was wondering if getting the lip chromed or red would be possible and if it is how much would it cost?I have a Nissan 350z and want to get my rims powder coated?
I have a 350z and I looked into this too.





I was quoted $50 a rim in Dallas, but I've heard it ranges from place to place.





It may be a bit more for what you're asking for, but it won't be ridiculous.





The only thing that sucks is you will be out of your Z for about a week until you can get your rims back.I have a Nissan 350z and want to get my rims powder coated?
More than an aftermarket set of wheels and tires. A quality powder coat job will be in the neighborhood of $200-$300 PER WHEEL. Remember you have to remove the tire, completely sandblast and clean the wheel, then powder coat them. After this you have to have the tires re-mounted and balanced. To do a 2 tone powder coat expect another $50-$100 PER WHEEL, then to chrome just the lip around $100-$200 per wheel.
Around $250 but a little extra for the red unless the rim comes stock like that
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment