Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone think its a good idea to get my 20inch bmx powder coated rather than respraying it myself?

does anyone think its a good idea to get my 20inch bmx powder coated rather than respraying it myself...which will be stronger chip and scratch wise...Does anyone think its a good idea to get my 20inch bmx powder coated rather than respraying it myself?
Powder coat! I have had my frames powder coated, and I love the results. There are literally hundreds of colors available, including metallics and clear coats. You can have them base it in color -- add graphics -- then have it clear coated in powder.





The best thing is they do the professional preparation. Either chemical removal or bead blasting -- or both -- to the old paint.





No paint coating is as durable as powder coat.





FYI -- I can drop off a frame and fork, and pick it up finished for $150.Does anyone think its a good idea to get my 20inch bmx powder coated rather than respraying it myself?
Yes powder coating is better for the environment and will get you a nicer looking paint job that lasts longer.
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment