Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How much will it cost to powder coat my BMX handle bars?

Hi i have a BMX and i want to powder coat my handle bars they are 25 inches wide





how much will this cost and where is the nearest to norwich in norfolk where i can get it done?





ThanksHow much will it cost to powder coat my BMX handle bars?
';Let your fingers do the walking';





I have no clue as to what is nearest, I simply Googled Norfolk yellow pages then searched ';powder coat'; and here is a list:





http://ylwbook.areaconnect.addresses.com鈥?/a>





If the bars are clean of paint and ready to be coated, it will probably be between $25 -$30. If there is prep to do the price could go upwards of $50.





Look at the list. Call them. Ask how much they charge.How much will it cost to powder coat my BMX handle bars?
Most powder coaters I know have a minimum charge, around Socal it is between $75 and $100. For that much they would do your frame too.

No comments:

Post a Comment