Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I just join a field of powder coating machine.my roll is to sell this product.?

i am based in india,any one help me or explain how can i understand the product.please explain me below points:


1) what is 100k/flude/oven/conveyorised system/thermoplast powder/resine/cured in an oven/time cycle/xtrudate





Kindly explain how it works or briefly explain process of powder coating machine





Also suggest some important buyer for this product from India OR suggest some web sites.





waiting for u r promt reply,please understood my feeling as i am new in this field.I just join a field of powder coating machine.my roll is to sell this product.?
Did you get training from you boss? That's pretty specialized information you need, and it seems like your boss should train you before sending you out to sell this stuff that you know nothing about!
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment