Friday, January 8, 2010

How much does it cost to powder coat rims?

I have a 2006 GSXR. I want to powder coat them. The rims are stock, and I just wanted to know how much to take off the wheel/rim, powder coat, put back on and balance. The color I want is Crimson. I'm also interested in powder coating fairings, and those I can take off.How much does it cost to powder coat rims?
There is a little more to it than removing rims, prepping them, and powder coating them. The bearings can't not be covered sufficiently enough to prvent the flakes from getting in during the process and will need to be replaced after powder coating along with the dust seals.How much does it cost to powder coat rims?
well first you will have to take the wheels and tires to a tire shop to have them dismounted. then either find a company in your local yellow pages that does powder coating and see what they can do may have to find another company to strip the rims of any paint or chrome first hard to say.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment